- Master of International Relations
- Bachelor of International Business (Economics and Marketing)
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Computer Science)
Julia is a Senior Associate at The Group and has been a member of the team for almost eight years. Prior to joining The Group, Julia specialised in web and app development and, consequently, she has a strong understanding of technology and digital marketing requirements.
Throughout her time with The Group, she has completed a diverse range of projects across the public and private sector, ranging from tourism development and investment strategies to business cases and feasibility studies.
More recently this has included the following.
- The Umbrella Destination Development Plan for Destination NSW.
- A visitor attractions assessment for various historic and visitor precincts throughout Sydney on behalf of Federal Government.
- Destination management plans for the Blue Mountains, Camden, Hawkesbury, Penrith, Sutherland, Launceston, the Redlands and many others.
- Visitor master plans for Cape Byron, Wattamolla on behalf of NSW NPWS.
- Tourism investment strategies for the Kingdom of Tonga and the Cook Islands.
- Hotel demand assessments and investment strategies for several LGAs in Sydney, NZ and the Cook Islands.
- Cultural sector strategies including a major long-term creative sector assessment for the Waikato region in NZ (acoss 10 LGAs).
- The Business Case for upgrading Ken Rosewall Arena (at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre). Since the development of the Business Case, funding for the upgrades have been approved.
Julia takes a highly consultative approach in all projects, recognising the important need for stakeholder input and involvement at all levels.
Importantly, she is able to bring a youthful perspective on the relevancy of product and marketing initiatives to appeal to the Gen Y market which too often is missing.